Our SEADRA dealers are successful. We invite you to talk to them to learn more!
Advantages of SEADRA's Lease-To-Own System
- Dramatically increase cash flow every month.
- Earn 20-30% more per car vs. BHPH or conventional financing.
- Keep more than 80% of upfront money with key tax benefits.
- Control your customer base, the lease transaction and your inventory.
- Turn "walk-aways" into paying customers.
- Keep customers by rewarding prompt payments with upgrades.
- Avoid the hassle of customer bankruptcy, it no longer affects your car.
- Protect yourself contract to claim with SEADRA Total Dealer Support.
- Review real-time verification of customer data.
- Access preferred pricing on GPS vehicle tracking, starter-interrupt devices, warranties, roadside assistance and repo resources.
- Learn from other SEADRA dealers and participate in the SEADRA dealer referral program.
Call Toll Free (877) 573-2372 or email us today to learn how you can qualify to become a licensed SEADRA dealer in your area.
DownloadsSEADRA Total Dealer Support (1MB pdf)
SEADRA Lease-To-Own vs. BHPH and Conventional Financing (452KB pdf)
Download Adobe Reader here to view the pdf files above.
Become a SEADRA Lease-To-Own Dealer
SEADRA is currently looking for qualified car dealers in various territories that want to increase their revenue-both cash flow and profit. SEADRA will license dealers in your area on a first-come, first-served basis. Call Toll Free (877) 573-2372 today.
RECOVERY IS NOT A PROBLEM
You own the car until all payments are made.
USE TAX COLLECTED
Use tax is collected and remitted on an as-earned basis means you keep 80% of the up-front money.
SEADRA Dealers are fully protected from contract to claim.
CUSTOMER TRACKING All insurance policies are monitored and tracked by SEADRA.
Lease-To-Own vs. BHPH:
Control, Protections & Profits
- The #1 problem of BHPH vehicles is that they are LOST to bankruptcy proceedings. The dealers realize little or no monies from these vehicles once they enter bankruptcy.
- The dealer cannot repossess BHPH vehicles without court intervention, therefore time is lost and experience has shown that the vehicles, when finally returned to dealer, are in poor condition.
- All repossessions or lost vehicles are Civil in nature, not criminal, as in Lease-To-Own.
- All BHPH contracts are closed in and therefore if lessee has financial problems or other factors kin which they want out of the contract, the only options are – pay it out or voluntary repossession.
- Overall concepts – BHPH vs. Lease-To-Own continually favor the Lease-To-Own concept. Why? The dealer has complete control, protection, and profitability and cannot lose his property through legal means.